Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Ode to A Brother

OK, I never kissed the Blarney Stone, and I didn't inherit the gift of eloquence from my mother...so this isn't a true "ode". However, my youngest brother, Eric, and his wife, Martha, left this week for a new job in Uganda. (Yes, this is their Halloween photo - he doesn't really smoke and she isn't really related to Joan Baez.) Anyway, they'll be working for the Christian Reformed World Relief Committee on a two year renewable contract toward the relief, development, and education of the people in and around Arua, Uganda. So I wanted to wish them well and let everyone know about their new blog. I understand Internet service is sketchy in that part of Africa. But they'll be doing their best to journal about their journey. So check it out at www.ericnmarthasmith.blogspot.com.

No comments: