Thursday, September 28, 2006

To Be In Love

Engagement Sessions are a wonderful opportunity for me to get to know a couple before their wedding day. It's always fun to pick a casual setting like the beach or a local park and just go have fun! Brandon & Stacia didn't need ANY of my usual coaxing to get them to relax. We hit it off right from the start. They are very much in love and completely comfortable being themselves in front of the camera. I had a GREAT time getting to know them and creating some beautiful images that reflect their personalities and their relationship. Here's one of my favorites from the end of the session as the setting sun sent vibrant colors skimming across the sky behind them while the moon hung omnisciently in the distance. I CAN'T WAIT to photograph their wedding this coming spring - it's going to be AWESOME!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Chris, you're such an awesome photographer, but WOW!!! That photo is just so beautiful! Take care, Lara White

Chris said...

Hi Lara! I'm SO GLAD you like this shot. The sun had pretty much disappeared. I think most of us would have packed our cameras up and headed home before now. Something inside just told me to hang back for a moment and see what happened. I'm so glad we did because the sky just BURST into color and this is what we got!