Monday, March 26, 2007

Stacia & Brandon

This weekend's wedding was simply AWESOME! Since Stacia & Brandon live around the corner from us (LITERALLY!), I've gotten to know them pretty well. We had a fantastic Engagement Session together at Folly Beach and a beautiful Bridal Session at Lowndes Grove. So I knew WAY before this past Saturday that I was going to have a BLAST with these guys! Ring bearer Ethan, was shocked at his squeaky tux button :-), and groomsman Jeff was UNSTOPPABLE! But everything about the day really paled in comparison to how suave Brandon looked and how stunning Stacia was! The wedding was held at Citadel Square Baptist and the reception at Alhambra Hall. This historic church is very photogenic inside and I love shooting here. This image was the LAST one I created before we whisked the couple off to the reception. The warm afternoon sunlight creates an ethereal glow in this huge stained glass window in the balcony that is just STUNNING. Congratulations you guys!!!

P.S. Take a dip in Duns River Falls for me while you're in Jamaica!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS picture! Love the lighting and the angel! :) Your site looks great and gets me pumped for my wedding! :)