Thursday, May 29, 2008

Brittany & Mitch

Brittany & Mitchell's wedding absolutely MADE MY WEEK!!! I knew when I photographed their engagement session that I was in for a wild ride with these two. :-) It was freezing, windy, and threatening to storm that day when we arrived at Folly Beach. Most couples would have turned their tails and RAN! But Brittany & Mitch were all gung-ho and we ended up with the most awesome, DRAMATIC images as a result. Well, their wedding day turned out GORGEOUS and I ended up getting the most dramatic shots of a different nature! I usually don't have any trouble picking out a few of my favorites for this Blog. But I had the HARDEST time narrowing it down to just these few black-and-whites. Their ceremony was at the picture-perfect Legend Oaks Plantation. Their flower girls were adorable. Their bridesmaids and groomsman were a TRIP! Mitch was actually a groomsman in Emily & Brian's wedding, which I photographed a few years ago. (Thanks for the AWESOME referral you guys!) So it was cool to see them returning the favor to their friends and pulling the line as part of the wedding party this time. After all the craziness died down, Brittany & Mitch invited me to come photograph a few cool images of them at the Flowertown B&B, where they spent their honeymoon night. So I'll end with one of those images. Leave us some love on the Blog. And Click Here to see the rest...
CONGRATULATIONS Brittany & Mitch. You are two "wild and crazy guys"!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW, WOW, WOW! If this is a sample, then I can't even begin to imagine what the rest of the pics look like. You reconfirm tome every time why I chose you as our family photographer. It was amazing to hear the number of compliments I received about you during the ceremony. I look forward to the grand finale :-)

Anonymous said...

Chris,
Well, I must say, I have been looking at the photos for HOURS. What a phenomenal job. Words can’t describe how I feel looking at your beautiful work. I’m having such a hard time trying to decide which ones I like, there are sooooooo many! Thank you a million times over for capturing every single moment...you didn’t skip a beat.

Anonymous said...

All of us at Blue Eyed Panda wanted you to know what a breath of fresh air it was to work with you at the event. I say that because some photographers we encounter seem to be more irritable as the wedding day progresses!!??! Of course we all get tired, but we just appreciated your pleasant attitude!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to tell you once agian that I truly appreicate everything you did for Mitchell and I. Chris, the light that you and your wife's company bring to the lives of the people you photograph is amazing. You have an amazing talent and Mitchell and I feel very privilged to be on the other side of your lenses. Thank you again for everything...

Anonymous said...

Chris and Cami, have got to be the most observant outstanding people i have ever met. They are so genuine in there profession. Mitch and I could not be happier with any other photographer. Chris captured or love for each other in so many ways. He has taken our engagement pictures, wedding and in the near future will be taking belly pictures. Chris And Cami Photography in my opinion will be the only photographer taking our family pictures. They are outstanding, while i was looking through my engagement photos and wedding photos i was so amazed at how many pictures where taken. I couldn't remember seeing him right in front of Mitchell and i taking that right up in front picture. He and his wife are true professionals, and i believe truly in there work as spectacular.

Chris said...

Thank you for the kind words you guys! You are SOOO SWEET!!! That just made my day. :-)