Sunday, July 13, 2008

Visiting Ohio

Over 4th of July Weekend, Cami and I made a trip to visit friends and family back in Ohio.

Here's Cami braving the rain at the Centerville 4th of July Parade with her brother Todd, sister-in-law Judy, and niece Kristin. Kristin's brother, Andrew was out west with his boy scout troop so I didn't get to give him my usual schooling on Rock Band. HA! :-)


Here's Cami and I with my two younger (but taller...hmmm) brothers. That's Eric on the far right and Brian in the middle. My oldest brother, Dan, and his family live in Oregon. We're looking forward to visiting them another time.

Cami was brave enough to stand with her CRAZY cousins on Aunt Evie's side. I only wish I could be like you guys when I grow up!

Here she is with Aunt Evie...the sweetest person in the whole world. She's also Cami's godmother.

Since Cami's Birthday was later that week, "someone" (I won't say who because I know she loves her brother VERY much) decided to shower her with love.

My Uncle Charles and Aunt Mary have always been an inspiration to me. They epitomize that saying "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

One night we had dinner with my brother Eric and his wife Martha at their new home. Yup, my youngest brother now has a mortgage...isn't life great!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are AWESOME!!!!!! Thanks for sharing...

Anonymous said...

And you are both inspirations to us! Seeing your pictures--Ohio and otherwise--reminds us of your sage judgment of the real difference between even good snapshots and the photos of a professional! And what
a lovely, gracious pair you are.