Friday, August 28, 2009

Nicole & J.B. at Legend Oaks

I had the pleasure of being a part of something really special last weekend! Nicole & JB were referrals to us from Brittany & Mitch, two of my FAVORITE clients in the whole world! And I'm sure Nicole & JB will become the same. :-)

They are both so fun and full of energy. Nicole was absolutely beautiful on her wedding day. She had this radiant smile that is either indicative of a wonderful day at the salon...or true love! (I don't think she spent the day at the salon...HA!) JB is such a great guy. We had an absolute BLAST together. Though he's been in the US many year, he's originally from France. And since I'd grown up in the Congo, where once upon a time I was pretty fluent in French...I had a great time slipping into his mother tongue every now and then.

Their ceremony was held at the scenic Legend Oaks Golf Club. And we all went to historic Middleton Place for pictures before heading to her parent's fantastic spread for the reception. Though his family couldn't make the journey, his Host Parents were absolutely wonderful...as were Nicole's parents and brothers. I specifically selected the song for their slideshow to lend a European flare to their images. So enjoy the show! Then head over to http://www.chrisandcami.zenfolio.com/ to see the rest of their pictures. Alors, FELICITATION Nicole & J.B. !!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your work is REALLY good! I find myself struggling the most in the wedding/engagement photo department... If you ever would like a second shooter I would love to volunteer so that I could learn some.
- Matthew

Anonymous said...

So creative Chris. I love it!
Krista

Anonymous said...

Chris!

We too had a great time with you!! the pictures are fantastic!! (that's an understatement!!) we were floored as to how well they came out! we absolutely love the slide show, and I hope it will be on the CD you give us!

I can't say it enough how we absolutely LOVE your work and how well you captured the moments and expression!. I forwarded the links to my father back in France and he was astounded by your work as well. He replied stating that it felt like he was there himself! I know it meant greatly to him to have such great pictures, so you've really hit a double home run!

It was a delight working with you, as none of us had any clue on what to do. We loved taking your direction -artists knows best!-
Big thanks goes to Cami as well, I'm sure editing all of those pictures took some time, and she did a great job as well!!

Did we say we loved the pictures? lol

Merci pour tout!!
JB and Nicole

Anonymous said...

"Time captured in its finest fashion."

Chris, you are a wonderful artist of the photographic medium. What an eye and true mastery of the equipment utilized to create such touching moments. Excellent!

Mr. Louis Ferraro

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful world! I love you kids. JB, as you know Ellen & I celebrate our Anniversary just 2 days before You and Nicole. When we hit 27 years next August you'll be on ONE! Piece of cake....IT JUST GETS BETTER. Love you....Live, Love & Laugh.
Dad

Anonymous said...

Wow...viewing these wonderful photos brought a 'tear to me eye". What a happy couple ! What a beautiful bride and such a handsome groom. The pic's at Middleton gave the day a European flare---great idea kids. Coudos to Lou and Ellen for a fun filled reception. Just wish we could have met "uncle Mark"[its an ongiong joke-ask Ellen or Mark].Excellant photographer--highly creative. Good choice.
Best wishes and blessings for many years to come.
With huge hugs and kisses to you both--Mr. and Mrs. LeFebvre.

John and Peggy Cockin