Thursday, November 19, 2009

Julia & Erik's St. Thomas Destination Wedding

WOW!!! What can I say about Julia & Erik's BEAUTIFUL Destination Wedding?!? Cami & I are so honored that they brought us with them to capture their amazing time in the US Virgin Island of St. Thomas. Many thanks to Lori at Bolongo Bay Resort for making everything run so smoothly. Erik & Julia, you guys simply ROCKED!!!

Check out some of my favorite shots from their trip in this slideshow. Then Click Here to see the rest of their Online Gallery...there's only a FEW to look through. :-)


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the best picture I have ever seen! Love it!

- Lauren

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!
- Anne

Anonymous said...

Chris!

You out did yourself. I LOVED LOVED LOVED the slideshow to this wedding. What a sweet, sweet couple. These photos are an inspiration :) Thanks so much for sharing.

Nicole

Anonymous said...

wow chris!! incredible!! - amy

Anonymous said...

These are the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen!!!

Lorie

Anonymous said...

Chris,
You've done some great photography!

Dan

Anonymous said...

Precious captured moment!
Tami

Anonymous said...

Last year, you photographed my friends Paige and Joe's wedding. I have been keeping up with your blog and am so inspired by your work. I love your photography!
- Anna

Anonymous said...

For all who do not know Chris and Cami, you will be blown out of the water by not only their professionalism and friendliness, but quality and depth of pictures they take are OUTSTANDING!!!!! We have had an overwhelming amount of comments from friends and family on the Gorgeous pictures that Chris and Cami took, i am more than happy to share these with you if you may like.

THANK YOU CHRIS AND CAMI for capturing every moment of our wedding from the rehearsal, ceremony, reception, and Trash the Dress (my favorite) pictures!!!!

Julia and Erik