Friday, January 1, 2010

Jody & Gerald are Engaged!

I truly enjoyed hanging out with Jody & Gerald during their Engagement Shoot. I photographed Jody’s sister’s wedding a few years ago. So it’s been a real treat reuniting ties with her family and getting to know her better, and see what a beautiful young lady she’s become. I knew Gerald & I were going to hit it off as soon as I met him with his famous baseball cap. If he could wear that thing at the wedding, he probably would. J He’s so laid back, easy going, and fun to be around. I’m SO EXCITED about being their wedding photographer!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris!

I just wanted to let you know how much Gerald and I liked our engagement pictures... I also wanted to thank you and Cami for getting them edited and posted so quickly...especially with it being the holidays! Thanks again!

-- Jody Petit

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You both look like movie stars. The love that you share radiates throughout the slideshow.
- Maggie & Jim