Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hyatt Place Grand Opening

Hyatt Place Hotels & Resorts is having the Grand Opening of their 150th company wide location.  And it’s right here in Charleston next week!  I’ve shot for Judy, their new Director of Sales, before when she was with another company.  So it was wonderful of her to remember me and call to ask if I’d continue working with her and photograph their opening ceremony next week!  But before then, they needed a photo of the new hotel to use in promoting the big event.  So I zipped up there last night and got this dramatic image right at dusk.  Sure I got a few funny looks from folks driving by…but standing on the roof of my SUV, parked on the sidewalk, in the drizzly rain, with my tripod and camera, was the only way to get the angle I wanted.  J

Posted via email from Chris & Cami Photography

No comments: