Friday, April 30, 2010

Nathan Bell invades my Secret Shooting Spot!

Yesterday evening I was “on walkabout” doing an Engagement photo shoot with one of my favorite couples EVER!  We were just walking along, having a blast, and getting some cool shots…when suddenly on the other side of an old brick wall I could hear a camera clicking away.  I peeked around the corner and who should I see by my good friend and fellow photographer, Nathan Bell of Richard Bell Photography!  Nathan’s a great guy with a wonderful sense of humor…so we both immediately went into mock horror mode…like “hey man, what are YOU doing in MY shooting space?!?”  Then we busted out laughing and introduced our couple to each other, and chit chatted for a few minutes before carrying on our separate ways.  But before Nathan could get out of sight, I enticed his couple into this zany pose with him.  It’s always fun bumping into friends while out shooting.  J 

Posted via email from Chris & Cami Photography

No comments: