Monday, May 3, 2010

Tricia & Michael at White Point Gardens

Tricia & Michael are two of the sweetest folks you could ever meet.  I had an instant connection with both of them when we first met.  Michael traveled a lot when he was a kid…Guam, Puerto Rico, and all over the US…so he and I had that in common.  And Tricia is a school teacher…as both my parents were “educators” I have the utmost respect for teachers!  The story of how Michael proposed is one for the storybooks.  Suffice it to say that he asked her to marry him while they were at Waterfront Park watching their first sunrise together.  Awwwww!  He had even secretly arranged for all their family and friends to meet them for brunch afterwards.  I’m a hopeless romantic at heart…so I love that Michael took the initiative to plan all that!!!  We had the BEST time on their Engagement Shoot.  We started at White Point Gardens in downtown Charleston and walked all over the historic district and around The Battery.  I’m SO EXCITED at being a part of their wedding day in October!!!

Posted via email from Chris & Cami Photography

No comments: