Friday, July 30, 2010

Brittainy & Nate at St. Luke's Chapel

I first met Brittainy & Nate last August.  They are friends of Whitney & Ryan, as well as Amy & Seth, both of whom I photographed their weddings.  So I owe a HUGE thank you to these guys for encouraging Brittainy & Nate to check out our website.  I’m so glad I got a chance to work with them and preserve all these beautiful moments of their special day!  I had SUCH a hard time narrowing down my favorites for the blog!!!  J

 

Brittainy & Nate were married at St. Luke’s Chapel…one of my favorite churches in town.  I love the dramatic wooden rafters and quaint courtyard.  Brittainy went to MUSC Pharmacy School, so the chapel, which is located on MUSC campus and is affiliated with the school, was a great choice.  Chaplain George Rossi, also of MUSC, did a beautiful job with their ceremony.  Afterwards, Brittainy & Nate made a stop down at Waterfront Park for some really cool portraits.  I LOVE IT when a couple appreciates what I do enough to give me just a few moments alone with them so that we can create something special together!!!  Afterwards we met everyone at Cottage on the Creek for a fun-filled evening reception.  One of my favorites is this last shot of them on the top deck at dusk with Shem Creek below and the dramatic sky behind them. 

 

Brittainy & Nate, CONGRATULATIONS!!!  You guys were AWESOME!  I had so much fun on your wedding day and wish you all the best for a beautiful new life together…

Posted via email from Chris & Cami Photography

No comments: