Saturday, October 2, 2010

Mihaela & Vicintiu's Romania Wedding

Yesterday I had the pleasant surprise of a wonderful phone call from Mihaela, who’s wedding to Vicintiu I photographed in Romania back in July.  She was in the US visiting friends and family.  I was so honored that she would take the time to reach out and thank me again for being a part of their wedding!  What a sweetheart!!!

So I thought I’d post a few photos from their gorgeous day.  I have to say, this was by far the most surreal wedding I have ever had the privilege of photographing!  It was on a beautiful, pristine, mountainside near Campulung.  A light afternoon shower had cleansed the landscape and brought a crisp freshness to the air.  A dreamy mist was rising from the valley below.  And we weren’t alone…wild horses had also discovered the picturesque meadow we were in.  They pranced and played in the background throughout the service.  Then just as magically as they appeared…wandered off to an adjoining hill side just before we left.  It was one of those serendipitous experiences I’ll never forget for as long as I live.

Congratulations again to “Miha & Vic”.  Always remember the magic moments of your life!!!

Posted via email from Chris & Cami Photography

No comments: