Thursday, February 1, 2007

Tennis Championships

As many of you know, I'm not one of the Official Photographers of the Family Circle Cup professional tennis tournament just because it's a great assignment. I enjoy shooting it because I'm also a tennis player and a fan! One of the local tennis teams I play on actually WON our State Championships a few months ago! So this past weekend, we got to fly to Baton Rouge, Louisiana, to compete against the other states in our area for the USTA Sectional Championships! There were several other teams from Charleston who also competed here in their respective divisions. So I want to congratulate all those Charleston tennis players for their accomplishments! I'll post a few of MY favorite photos here. But since so many of the players asked me to publish a gallery of ALL my images from the trip, they can be found here through the end of February.

This is a shot of Tim reading the paper while we all sat around waiting for our turn to get on court. We played Kentucky's state championship team and defeated them 2-1. After that victory, Tim could be found "rollin' three deep"! :-)

No comments: