Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Recharging Batteries

After a very exciting and successful year, Cami & I FINALLY took a little break. I lovingly call Cami "my little travel agent" because she always finds these neat trips to take and places for us to visit. This one was no different! We took a cruise that actually left from right here in Charleston! How cool is THAT!?! We sailed on the Norwegian Majesty down to Grand Cayman, on to Cozumel, then to Key West, and finally back home. I think Cami's favorite port was in Grand Cayman because of her new feathered friend. :-) Personally, I enjoyed the ATV Jungle Adventure in Cozumel waaaay too much, as evidenced by the mud that covered me head to toe at the finish line. Of course we touched the southern most tip of the United States while in Key West. And we had plenty of other good times both on the ship and off. It was WONDERFUL to get away, relax, and recharge our batteries in preparation for all the exciting surprises that 2007 will have in store for us. See ya next year!!!

No comments: