Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Birds of Prey







Saturday was my birthday - YAY! So when I got invited to an advanced preview of the Center for Birds of Prey, opening to the public this May, I thought "what a GREAT way to spend my birthday!" :-) I had a wonderful time photographing these BEAUTIFUL creatures...simply MAGNIFICENT!!! If you've never seen one of these amazing hunters up close and personal, you've GOT to go out and see the center once it opens up. The staff is wonderful and very informative. I shot most of these with my favorite "long glass", the 200-400 f4.0 VR, on the D3.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris and Cami,
Patricia and I just wanted to say hello and let you know that your photographs of us are getting rave reviews from everyone who has seen our personal brochure! Needless to say, we are giving out your name and contact info to each person who comments on the photos in hopes that you will get some business from our efforts. We also tell them about how comfortable you made us feel throughout the shoot and that resulted in the best possible photos.