Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Johnson & Wales University



Johnson & Wales University has a HUGE constituency of alumni working in the fabulous eateries, service industries, and artistic outlets here in Charleston. So when they threw a FABULOUS Alumni Appreciation dinner at the historic Wicliffe House, I jumped at the chance to photograph it. Let me tell you, the food looked SO GOOD, but I was so busy I didn't get a chance to try any of it...what a shame! :-) This first image shows Former President of Charleston Campus, Barry Gleim and current President of Charleston Campus, Arthur Gallagher, standing behind University President, Dr. John Bowen during his address. Many thanks to Jennifer Fustino for believing in QUALITY! I hope we get to work together many more times...






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris,

Thank you for sending me the web link picture gallery. The pictures look amazing and I am very pleased with the way they came out.