Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Susan Antine at The Riviera

I never get a chance to share Bridal Portraits on the blog because we're always worried that the groom might see the dress before the wedding day. But I particularly liked this elegant portrait of Susan, who was married to Edie last weekend. So I thought I'd share it with everyone. It was done in the lobby of the historic Riviera Theater, with their antique movie projector in the background. I used four SB-800 Speedlights for the dramatic lighting...all triggered by an SB-900 on the D3. Susan had a 20x30 Canvas of this on display at the reception...STUNNING!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for taking such amazing photographs - everybody keeps asking me, "who's the model in those pictures?" Hahahaha!! I love that! I swear, Chris-everytime I look at those bridal portrait pictures, I see a new one that I absolutely love!!

Liz Duren said...

That's Susan Antine BAKER. :)

Anonymous said...

BTW - ran into a girl at Starbuck's who's getting married next year and we started chatting. She asked who my photographer was and I GUSHED all about you (your ears should have been burning) and your great pics, and how fab you were...she was crushed. She said that she had heard wonderful things about you but you were already booked on her day. She was so disappointed.