Saturday, October 18, 2008

Susan & Edward at The Riviera

Every once in a while, a couple comes along that are just very special people! Susan & Edie's
are such a couple. Susan is a friends with my friend Liz Duren, a fellow photog. So it was a real honor when Liz suggested me to Susan. We had a wonderful time meeting together and planning their Big Day. As the wedding date approached, I got to know Susan even more during her Bridal Shoot. We had a BALL together and her portraits are BEAUTIFUL! So it was no surprise when the wedding turned out to be JUST as much fun!!! :-) They got read at Charleston Place Hotel and I was lucky to be able to use the beautiful venue to create some dramatic images. The ceremony was in the Theater at The Riviera, just across the street. What a cool "vintage" location! And the reception was in the ballroom at "The Riv", as the locals call it. Everyone had a GREAT time and I was so honored to be a part of their special day. Click Here to check out the neat slideshow of their day. CONGRATULATIONS Susan & Edie!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully done.. I expected no less!!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are GREAT!! LOVE them!! I have no idea how we are EVER going to pick out favorites, but you know that somehow we will :)

Anonymous said...

Again-thanks for the slideshow-it makes me cry happy tears everytime I watch it! It's just beautiful. You should have seen me in Mexico in the resort computer room, just boo-hooing away. Too funny. The pictures are so cool-arty, different, and each is so unique. LOVE THEM!! I wish we could get married again so that YOU could take more awesome pictures...

Anonymous said...

Hey, Chris I browsed through Susan’s pics today and they are just magnificent. Of course!!!!

I am frequently grateful that Susan chose you as her photog and in the same moment gave me a friend in YOU.

Kisses!!!!

Chris said...

AWWW! Liz, you are SUCH a sweetheart! Thank you for the love and I hope you know the feeling is mutual.I am so honored to be your friend. Your spirit and creativity are contageous!!!

Anonymous said...

Chris-I want to get married to Eddie again because I want more pictures from you-I just don't have the wall space ...

Big, Giant, Warm Hugs-THANK YOU for our memories!!