Friday, March 6, 2009

Las Vegas

Last week I had an AMAZING time photographing the Catersource Event Solutions Conference in Las Vegas. I was honored to be part of a team of 4 incredible photographers...Alex Quijano, Matthew Glac, Gary Coleman, and moi. We established a wonderful chemistry right off the bat and all complimented each other so well with each of us having our unique strengths that fit together like a finely-tuned sports team. We also discovered what an internationally diverse group we were...Alex being born in Mexico, Matthew in Poland, Gary in the US, and Me in Congo. We hit the ground at full speed and were on a full-court press the entire week. But it was a BLAST and we all had a great time!!!

Gary, Matthew, and I...self portrait with D3 & 14-24 f2.8
Selecting a color gel for my SB-900
Photographing one of the guests at the Spotlight Awards
Rough life but someone's got to do it ;-)
Some of the other photographers...Matthew in the front
Dragging my shutter during the energetic entertainment
Nan, my friend Gary, and Tina with lighted party favorsBase of operations for editing...Gary & I in the middle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME SHOTS!! great job Chris!!"

Anonymous said...

She's definitely Glowing in her Plumes...and legs for days! Must be nice. I almost did not notice she was holding an award. Cool photo.