Friday, March 20, 2009

Rachel & Brandon are Married

I've had so much fun working with Rachel & Brandon over the last six months. Rachel's cousin, Kim, works at the Charleston Regional Business Journal where I've gotten to know her from shooting for them. So I was honored that she recommended us to her cuz! :-) Right away after meeting with Rachel and her Mom, I just KNEW we were cut from the same cloth and were going to have a great time together. Her Bridal Shoot was an AMAZING experience with this truly breath-taking sunset. I was the first to arrive at Sunrise Presbyterian Church on the wedding day...so peaceful...the calm before the storm. As everyone arrived the excitement and electricity in the air began to build. We all had SO MUCH FUN! Pastor Vance did a BEAUTIFUL job and had some excellent words of advice...I hope you guys remember what he said! HA! After a walk on the beach to release some energy and share a private moment, we were off to Alhambra Hall for the REAL party! The Crystal Clear Band really kept the excitement high. As they left under flurry of bubbles, hugging and kissing family and friends along the way, I just felt blessed to have been part of this special day in their lives. Click Here to see their Online Gallery. CONGRATULATIONS Rachel & Brandon!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel, you were THE most beautiful bride! Brandon, I am so happy to have you as my brother-in-law! I can't wait to see what God has in store for you two next! We love you VERY much!

Chris said...

I second the sentiments. Rachel & Brandon, you are truly a match made in heaven!

Anonymous said...

Yea pics! I’ve been checking in all week!

Anonymous said...

Chris and Cami,

The pictures are fantastic! I loved Rachel's portrait and wedding book. It really meant a lot to me to have her shoot here. You are a wonderful, gifted photographer. I wish you and Cami all the best and I know our paths will cross again.

Anonymous said...

Nice one!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely!

Anonymous said...

Mr. and Mrs. Clark,
What a great time for everyone, including you! I'm so happy for you both and know that your lives together will be wonderful.
Love always

Anonymous said...

Chris,

I have been in sales and marketing all of my career and I was most impressed with your attention to detail, your great smile and humor, and your overall professionalism.

It is obvious that you enjoy your profession and that is a true blessing in itself. Thank you for the "awesome" pictures of the event capturing friends and family--and of course Rachel and Brandon...

We thank you for capturing it so well.
Peace to you and yours