Monday, April 13, 2009

Family Circle Cup Day 1

Day 1 at the Family Circle Cup had TONS of off-court and VIP events. So I'll save the action shots for later in the week. I think you'll enjoy some of these behind the scenes images! :-)

Nadia Petrova poses for me in front of her 40x47 foot banner hanging from th stadium that I photographed the year she won it. Nadia told reporters that having her image up there was a highlight of her trip her.


Patti Schnyder is always a crowd favorite here in Charleston and is always ready with a friendly smile.

Venus Williams had some fun at this press conference.

Dominika Cibulkova during the Lacoste Fashion Show at The Riviera Theater.
Sisters Alona & Kataryna Bondarenko with Olga Savchuk and Elena Vesnina at the Player Party held at Saks Fifth Avenue.

Serena Williams with her mother, Oracene at the Player Party.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures!
Chuck

Anonymous said...

That's your photo up there???!!! I can't believe I know you... :0) So cool.