Friday, June 19, 2009

Kerri & Wes are Married

I first met up with Kerri & Wes when I was in their hometown of Columbia shooting a wedding. Kerri is an AMAZING athlete and gymnastics instructor. Wes is a very creative and GIFTED musician! They had their wedding here at Alhambra Hall overlooking Charleston Harbor. Many thanks to Erin, Wes' sister-in-law, for being a guest at another wedding I'd photographed here a few years ago and recommending us to Kerri & Wes. :-) The ceremony was beautiful out under the Oak Tree on the Grand Lawn. And the Reception was one ROCKIN' good time, highlighted by Wes and the old gang taking over for the band and jamming to every one's delight! Click Here to check out their gallery of images. CONGRATULATIONS Kerri & Wes!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris,
The pics are great....of course the bride gave you a perfect subject. Again, I thank you for your patience, professionalism and pride in what you did. We will surely recommend you whenever we can....

Anonymous said...

Chris,
I wanted to drop you a quick note as I didn't get a chance to speak to you after the wedding. I wanted to thank you very much for all your hard work at the ceremony. It was quite a stressful day but with professionals like you and otters there the day went very well. Kerri and Wes are currently on their honeymoon and hopefully de-stressing, as am I. Your pics so far are beautiful and I'm sure the rest will follow suit.
- Bob

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

i love, love, LOVE the pictures you took of the wedding!!!

Anonymous said...

Any time you and Cami want to come see friends in Wisconsin, just let us know! We'll be more than happy to host. Just don't forget your camera! :-)
- Janinne

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as always....

Anonymous said...

Chris…you are too nice! Thank you so much! I can’t tell you how nice it is to meet someone that is genuinely nice, polite and friendly!
- William

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful! Awesome set.
- Rod

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris! I still get so many compliments on the pictures that you took (at our wedding). I looked at your website and I am so impressed--as I knew I would be!!!! I almost want us to have another wedding just so I can get more pictures!!!
- Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

The wedding was beautiful; the reception was fun and delicious. And Chris, you're amazingly good.
- Sarah

Anonymous said...

Chris,

All we can say is WOW and we have not even gotten through all of them yet! We are truly, truly blessed to have you as our photographer...we could not have asked for better pictures! They are simply amazing! I love the fact how you became friends with everyone around us so that all someone had to do was call you by name to get a good picture!

I would recommend you to EVERYONE and ANYONE and hope that you will be photographing our children one day!

Thank you again for everything and I know we will be in touch soon to
order some pictures galore!

Kerri and Wes!