Friday, June 12, 2009

Rachel & Adam are Married

I've been eagerly waiting for Rachel & Adam's wedding for quite some time. These two are such kind, loving, and down-to-earth people! Their mutual connection and strong bond is self-evident. And they both have such a positive outlook on life. I LOVE THAT about them!!!

One of my favorite parts about their wedding was Rachel's gown. When I photographed her Bridal Portraits at Cypress Gardens a while back, I just marveled at how unique it was and how much it totally complimented her personality.

Their wedding was held at Oak Grove Pentecostal Holiness Church. And their reception was held at Somerset, which was beautifully decorated. I absolutely LOVED the way the lawn backs right up onto Lake Moultrie...beautiful scenery! Rachel & Adam were as excited as I was about sneaking out and doing a few dramatic images out there while the party roared on inside. Check out their Online Gallery at www.chrisandcami.zenfolio.com.

CONGRATULATIONS Rachel & Adam! I'm SO LUCKY to have been able to share in your day with you!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool. I like the Impression of the Bride here. Very nice Chris... Lucky Bride to have your unbeatable professional service...
- Prasad

Anonymous said...

Outstanding bud!
-Michael

Anonymous said...

This is sweeeeeeeeet!!!
- Romesh

Anonymous said...

I had a really hard time narrowing down my choices to just ten - the pictures are all just amazing. You really have a gift for capturing those special moments. I felt like I was there all over again! :-)
- Amanda

Anonymous said...

Thanks sooo much! We had a blast!! We are having a hard time picking our favorites! We love them all!!! It was soo funny, we kept getting calls in Hawaii from family and friends telling us how good our pics were! We are very pleased! Thanks sooooo much. You are awesome!

- Rachel