Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ashley & Jason at the French Huguenot Church

A few months ago I photographed Ashley’s Bridal Shoot at the Old Sheldon Church Ruins.  Then she changed and we met up with Jason at his grandmother’s house not far away for their Engagement Session.  Both of their shoots were some of my FAVORITES from the entire year.  We had so much fun exploring and experimenting and really came away with some fun shots.  So I KNEW their wedding was going to be a BLAST!!!

Ashley & Jason were married last weekend at the historic French Huguenot Church in downtown Charleston.  I met up with the guys at the Double Tree Inn, where we got some cool shots in and around the area, including down by The Market.  Then I headed over to the church hall at 44 Queen where the girls were getting ready.  It was dusk by then, so I was able to use a lot of neat creative lighting techniques to get some great shots of them.  Ashley had seen a shot I had taken at this church once before where I hid a remote camera in the choir loft shooting back at the congregation.  She’d asked me to do the same for her, so after finishing with the girls I went and set that up.  The shots turned out great!  The ceremony was wonderful with Jason’s brother, Daniel, performing the honors.  Then it was off to The Citadel Alumni Center for a rockin’ party with the Blue Dogs band!  Check out their Music Video at www.chrisandcami.com/blog.  And see the rest of their photos at www.chrisandcami.zenfolio.com.

CONGRATULATIONS, Jason & Ashley.  You’re so AMAZING just the way you are!!!

Posted via email from Chris & Cami Photography

No comments: