Monday, December 6, 2010

ESPN Charleston Classic

WOW!  I have been SO SLACK about posting to the blog recently.  Please forgive me…this time of year can be CRAZY around here!!!  J

A few weeks ago I photographed the Charleston Classic again for ESPN.  This will have been my 3rd year on that assignment…it’s one I REALLY enjoy being a part of!!!  Here are a few shots from the Welcome Reception held on the deck of The USS Yorktown.  For anyone who’s ever been on this retired aircraft carrier at night, you know how awful the light is from those old sodium vapor tubes.  The last thing I wanted was murky shadows and nasty green color casts on my skin tones.  So I rigged up my trusty Radio Poppers on several SB-800/SB-900 flashes, strategically placed around the room to give me nice, clean, calibrated lighting everywhere I turned. 

Posted via email from Chris & Cami Photography

No comments: