Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Black & White




The last few wedding's I've photographed have included the presence of strong colors that caught my attention. At Lindsey & Brannon's wedding, I found myself drawn to some really strong Black & White images! Sure, there were TONS of beautiful colors with flowers everywhere and stained glass windows glowing in the warm colors of the setting sun. You're welcome to see all of those in their Online Gallery. But I thoroughly enjoy the simplicity and strength of a good Black & White. So I thought I'd share some of my favorites with you from their wedding. Black & White images hold their strength in lines, textures, emotions, and contrasts. I think these qualities come through in each of these moments. If you just pause for a second at each image, you'll see that you will truly find yourself "in the moment" because each one tells it's own story.

Linsey & Brannon, I am SO EXCITED for you guys. You two are PERFECT for each other! :-) Thank you for allowing me to be there for you and for giving me the opportunity to capture each precious moment. God Bless...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want to say thanks! I realize that we were running far behind schedule at the wedding. You were so patient, however! The pictures turned out beautifully. I especially like the black and white ones. My favorite is the one you took during the ceremony where we are off centered...the whole picture is black and white except for the stained glass window which is in color. I love it. You were so wonderful, so accommodating, and so kind! I really cannot thank you enough for putting up with me this past year and for being so flexible. Please send Cami my best - thanks again!