Friday, August 24, 2007

Imaging is Everywhere

I know it's not Halloween YET. However, everyone seemed to get a kick out of the photo of my optic nerve earlier this month. So I thought I'd share this digital panoramic X-Ray image from my trip to the dentist this morning. Dr. Hilton and his staff have taken EXCELLENT care of my teeth over the years. And they're always so nice that I actually look forward to visiting my dentist! Can YOU say that?!? If not, you need to check out Hilton Dental right away! Anyway, I just think it's AMAZING how visually oriented our world has become...imaging is EVERYWHERE these days!

Dr. Hilton, Debbie, Chantal, Kirsten, Eliza, yes and even Allison...THANK YOU for always doing such an awesome job and always making us feel so welcome!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris nice bicuspids! Welcome to the neighborhood. The webiste is huntclubcharleston.com. There is a classified section that would be great for a hyperlink to your amazing work. Chantel