Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Studio Photography & Design

So what do I do in my spare time? I devour a plethora of photography magazines of course! :-) One of my favorites is Studio Photography & Design. Recently they asked a bunch of us "pros" the question "Is a Pro Photographer Wannabe Cutting Into Your Business?". It's an interesting article. And since they quote me in it, I thought I'd share it with you. Here's the link. Scroll down to the Quotable Quotes section to see what they quoted me on.

This is one of my favorite images from a portrait session I did for Scott & Nyoka at Two Meeting Street Inn last week. There's just something about the synchronicity in their gaze that grabs me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, by the way, we have received so many compliments on our engagement photos. People are constantly saying that the pictures look like they could be in a magazine. I can't wait to see what you will be able to do with the wedding photos!