Saturday, February 9, 2008

Anticipation

This afternoon I had fun catching up with Brittany & Mitch, who's wedding is just a few short months away. We met at the Legend Oaks Country Club where their wedding will be to go over details and logistics. Since I CAN'T go anywhere without a camera, I grabbed this shot of them under the Spanish Moss coverd Live Oak where they will be exchanging vows.
I shot with Nikon's flagship D3...the vintage look coming from a Lensbabies. These guys are such an AWESOME couple. We had a BLAST at their engagement session. And I can't wait to photograph their wedding!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love lensbabies! Seeing this shot made me go hunt for mine, I haven't used it in a while. It also makes me want to try that new 24mm tilt-shift lens!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Chris for putting this picture up of Mitchell & I. We are patiently awaiting our day. Mitchell and i both have this picture set up as our desktop pictures not just because of it being of us, but because it is such an awesome picture. We would love to have this lens at the wedding for a couple of shots of us!
Thanks again,
Brittany & Mitchell