Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April & Marcus







I had SOOO much fun photographing Joey & Crystal's wedding two years ago that I was ECSTATIC when his sister, April, asked me to photograph her wedding too! And my expectations were right on...I had a BALL!!! April got ready upstairs in the Summer House, where the wedding took place. This is such a beautiful location. And the staff there is FANTASTIC! Marcus got ready in an adjacent room. I love that shot of him talking to Thiago, one of his groomsmen who was running REALLY late. After the wedding we went over to Azalea Park for photos in the beautiful gardens. Then it was back to the Summer House for dancing, cake cutting (boy she got him good!!!), and all the other fun events of the evening. As the day came to an end, April & Marcus drove off in this really cool classic car. Click here to see the rest of the photos. The wedding was filled with a diverse group of family and friends. Marcus & his sister are from Puerto Rico. And others came from Chile, Argentina, Guatemala, and even Wisconsin! ;-) It's just INCREDIBLE to see folks from so many different parts of the world come together to celebrate the love and commitment between April & Marcus. CONGRATULATIONS you guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Anonymous said...

I loved looking at your pictures. You have so many creative shots. I love that about your photography!