Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm Flattered!

Our good friends and colleagues, Bill & Kelli Nixon, just posted a really neat wedding on their Blog. In it they have a REALLY COOL shot of the bride & groom dancing on a checkerboard floor with some dramatic lighting in the corners. I LOVED the image as soon as I saw it. Then when I read their post, I was TOTALLY FLATTERED! This image was created at Kelly & Aaron's wedding at Lowndes Grove Plantation last year. It made the cover of their Storybook Album, and I believe was also in Charleston Magazine. Bill & Kelli, I'm truly blessed to know you. I'm always getting ideas from you two as well...you guys ROCK!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your work!!! I just moved here a year ago and decided to start my own event planning business. I have been in the industry for years and thought I would try it on my own. So far I love it and am so glad I found you I hope we can work together in the future.