Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Jennifer & Bobby at Blessed Sacrament

I was SO HONORED to be a part of Jennifer & Bobby's wedding last weekend. Although they now live in Atlanta, they chose to have their ceremony at the gorgeous Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church here in Charleston. Getting to know these two over the last few months through their fun engagement session at The Battery and Jennifer's AWESOME bridal shoot, I already knew their wedding was going to be one of my favorites of the year. I wasn't wrong! :-) Jennifer & Bobby had their reception at the classy Harbor Grill right on the Charleston Harbor. Everyone had an AMAZING time. CONGRATULATIONS you two!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris & Cami,

I was having “Jennifer withdrawals” today because I haven’t talked to her in a couple of days, and then I got your email with the slideshow. WOW! WOW! and WOW!...It is AWESOME!!!!



Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Hope you are eating well today and not working. Have a GREAT Thanksgiving!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

BTW, you really make photography such a beautiful art! The photos are just amazing to look at! A truly wonderful gift you've been given!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sending the wedding video. What a treat so quickly after the most amazing weekend. Everyone loved it and I myself am mesmerized & can't play it enough.

The groom's brother said that "you're it" if he ever gets married! You captured the most amazing moments.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the photos.

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos chris! i love the stained glass...

Anonymous said...

Chris-
Thank you so much for the slide show and getting back to me so quickly. You are an amazing photographer and the pics look great. I can't wait to see the ones from the other weekend.

Chris said...

WOW! You all just MADE MY DAY! Thank you for all the wonderful comments. :-)

Anonymous said...

Jen and I are both excited about the wedding photos, they turned out better then we could have ever imagined. Thanks again for all of your hard work!

Anonymous said...

Chris and Cami Photography provided great service, and I highly recommend them for anyone whether it be a private photography session or wedding. I used Chris and Cami for an engagement session, bridal session, and my wedding. I was thoroughly impressed by the quality of pictures for all three events, and could not have been more satisfied. Numerous attendees of the wedding said they were the best wedding pics they have seen before. Chris and Cami Photography went above and beyond my expectations, and I will cherish these pictures for years to come. Thanks Chris and Cami !!!!!!