Monday, November 24, 2008

Portraits with Puppies!

Patti & Dave are real troupers! In spite of it being really cold on the day of their beach shoot, they decided to go for it. And I'm so glad they did...the lighting was truly magical! We had a lot of fun. And since our Henry has four legs and fur, Honey & Houdini (their dogs) took me in right away.

Now I KNOW you're wondering how in the world I got Honey & Houdini to look out towards the ocean! Well, I'm not telling...it's a secret...shhhhh. ;-)






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are neat - especially the 1st one, fantastic lighting! :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Valerie! I love the lighting on the first one too! The beauty of Nikon's Creative Lighting System (CLS) is that you can make an image look totally natural...but truly DRAMATIC at the same time! :-)

Anonymous said...

The pictures are amazing. Thank you so much. I had so much fun despite the cold. I can't wait to do this again in the summer! I want to book the date now!