Sunday, January 11, 2009

Imaging USA - Day 1

Imaging USA 2009 started off with a BANG today! My friend Robbin Knight (left) and I (right) bumped into none other than Joe Buisink...TWICE! If you don't know who JB is, he is THE photographer to the stars...shooting all the huge high-end celebrity weddings in Hollywood that you only hear about but never get a guest invitation to! We're talking folks like Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Simpson & Nick Lachey, Brendan Fraser, Kelsey Grammer, Hillary Swank & Chad Lowe, Christina Applegate, Jenny Garth & Peter Facinelli, and Christina Aguilera. ;-) I've heard JB speak many times and love his passion, his art, and his down-to-earth personality.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I know those guys! And right now, I'm VERY jealous of them! Haha. Awesome you guys are at Imaging USA!!!!

But it's ok. You can be jealous of me NEXT month when I'm at WPPI. :-)

Anonymous said...

Btw, oops this is Valerie, not Nathan (I was just logged into the work account.)

Anonymous said...

COOL!!!! I LOVE JOE!!!

Anonymous said...

gosh. y'all should really try to loosen up and have some fun. ;)

Anonymous said...

Did you get Joe to sign your body somewhere? That would have been cool.