Friday, January 9, 2009

Stephanie & Mike Are Married!

My first wedding of 2009 was AWESOME! Mike & Stephanie are the neatest couple. Their wedding at Charleston Place was very classy and a lot of fun. They even had a separate Play Time set aside for all the "little kids" while us "big kids" had dinner in the Palmetto Cafe. :-) The next day I met up with Stephanie & Mike again for a really cool Day-After Shoot in the historic part of downtown Charleston. The image from that session came out really cool. CONGRATULATIONS Stephanie & Mike!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great couple and what a great party
JackO

Anonymous said...

Chris- You Did a wonderful job capturing our most precious day! Thanks for everything! Stephanie & Mike

Anonymous said...

Chris, I just wanted to say I am big fan of your work. I first saw your work after you shot mike and misty walsh's wedding. I am also a photographer located in Mount Pleasant.