Sunday, January 7, 2007

My Best Friend

Katie & Steven tied the knot yesterday in a BEAUTIFUL evening service at Christ Episcopal Church. While hanging out with Katie and her gorgeous bridesmaids before the service (I know I have SUCH a ROUGH JOB), I was truly taken by a comment she made. "I'm marrying my BEST FRIEND!". Doesn't that just melt your heart?!? I'm sure that as family and friends, we couldn't ask for anything more for these two. Those who were in attendance may not have heard that private conversation. But they certainly witnessed the outward display of their love for each other in that looooong kiss at the alter! :-) Anyway, I was truly blessed to be a part of their Big Day. Here's one of my favorite images as they admire her ring...made of precious metal in a circle that never ends. Katie & Steven, may your lives together be full of precious moments that never end!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a GREAT picture! Love the soft light affect. I can't wait to marry my best friend, too! :)

Chris said...

Thanks, Kim! I'm glad you like the soft light too. I positioned it off to the side to help creat the "mood" and highlight their faces and her ring. I'm looking forward to YOUR wedding!