Friday, January 19, 2007

Pumped Up

Now that I'm back in Charleston, I have to say I had an INCREDIBLE time at the Imaging USA Conference in San Antonio. I got to hang out with this guy - Joe Buissink - probably the most creative American wedding photographer of our time! His list of wedding clients is like the who's who of Hollywood. I also enjoyed lunches with some of the cutting-edge guys like David Jay, Kevin Swan, and Nathan Holritz who are pushing the outside of the envelope and setting the trends of today's photographic styles. All I can say is I'm PUMPED UP and just can't WAIT to see what 2007 has in store...

2 comments:

Bill N. said...

Chris -

I was just stopping by to see your new blog. I love it. It is really nice to get the personal stuff too. Hey, I will bet your time in San Antonio was great. Did you get to some of the restaurants on the river walk? My favorite restaurant there is the Naked Iguana. Fabulous Tex-Mex.

Anyway, I wanted to say hello and let you know that I stopped by.

Bill Nixon
Coastal Videography

Chris said...

Hi Bill! I LOVE the way the downtown area is laid out with the Riverwalk and the trolley system. I ate Tex-Mex at a different restaurant down there EVERY DAY! :-)