Friday, July 27, 2007

Amanda & Ben








It may have been a misty, foggy, rainy day...but Amanda & Ben's wedding was FILLED with sunshine! From photographing her Bridal Portrait several months ago, I already knew what a gentle, kind-hearted person Amanda was. So I figured Ben would HAVE to be a great guy to have caught HER eye. :-) I was right! I know how much guys hate having their photos taken. But he was a real trooper and put up with me the whole day!

The ceremony was held at Summerall Chapel on The Citadel campus. What a GORGEOUS sanctuary...I always love photographing here! And as you can see, Amanda's dad had secretly arranged for a horse and carriage to take them to the Alumni House for the reception.

Ben & Amanda...I had an AMAZING time hanging out with you guys and feel privileged to have experienced the warmth and the joy that you guys share for each other and for those around you! May NOTHING as trivial as the weather ever dampen your spirits!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The wedding photos are wonderful!! Every single one is gorgeous! I'm
going to have a hard time deciding!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris! I just wanted to let you know I just checked out Amanda & Ben's wedding shots on your site - they are FABULOUS! I loved the ones with the horse and carriage - and the one of them leaving the church under the umbrella is beautiful!!

I'm am so excited that you will be doing our wedding next summer!

You are amazing!