Friday, July 27, 2007

Fifty Years of Bliss





Last week Cami & I joined her two brothers and their families in celebrating their parents' 50th Wedding Anniversary. We rented a large condo at Chetola Resort in Blowing Rock, NC. Since the family is so spread out we all had a great time hanging out together. We hiked, ate, played games like tennis, ping pong, and euchre, ate, shopped, ate...oh and I took a "few" pictures. :-) I like the shot of the two ducks because to me THAT is indicative of "Fifty Years of Bliss". Andrew is Cami's nephew and I had a BLAST learning how to play Narnia on his game console with his patient zen-master tutorship. That's Cami's niece, Kristin, sitting with her down by the pond. While I was out spending some quiet time along the banks, a Vow Renewal Ceremony took place. Naturally I couldn't resist grabbing a couple shots of the couple arriving by carriage. If you ever need a beautiful place along the Blue Ridge Parkway for a "getaway", we highly recommend this place!

No comments: