Thursday, September 25, 2008

Charleston Green Fair

The first ever Charleston Green Fair is coming to Marion Square in downtown Charleston on September 28th. I photographed Suzie Webster & Drew Franyo of Evergreen Concepts, who are responsible for organizing this fantastic event. It will be the largest green event in South Carolina. See the latest in green technologies and demonstrations on alternative energy, find out about growing green initiatives in our local and state governments and talk with citizens and business owners who are truly making a difference! Come to the Charleston Green Fair!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Chris

Will you also be shooting at the green fair? It looks interesting.

Ron

Chris said...

Hi Ron! No way...I'll be checking out green products and renewable energy sources that Cami and I can put to use. We're big into recycling and being good stewards of this beautiful planet we've been entrusted with. I hope you get to go...

Anonymous said...

Kelli and I used to be in a Bible study with Suzy and Drew. They are fantastic people. What a cool surprise seeing them on your blog.

Chris said...

VERY cool, Bill! It's a small world. :-) Drew & Suzy were WONDERFUL to work with! And I love their passion for all things "green".

Anonymous said...

Thank you Chris! That is very cool! Bill and Kelli were great people and I would love to re-connect to them. Please give them my email address and ask them to drop me a line. Are they still in the area?

Suzie

Chris said...

Hi Suzie! You got it...I'll get that to you right away.