Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pictage Partner Conference in L.A.

So this week I've been feeding my soul, getting inspired, and learning a TON while attending the Pictage Partner Conference in L.A. My parents live out here so I come out early and had some fun times with them before the photography conference started. It's been AMAZING learning from the BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS in the industry like Corey McNabb, Mark Weisberg, Denis Reggie, Mike Larson, Gene Giga, Jay Goldman, Joe Buissink, Robert Evans, Mike Colon, Jim Hicks, and Emilie Sommer. This is Mike Colon and Jim Hicks after their inspirational message about giving-back through wonderful organizations like Thirst Relief. RIGHT ON, guys!!!

6 comments:

Jim Davis Hicks said...

Chris you rock!

Thanks for the great pix and for listening! Together we can do so much good!

Jimn Davis-Hicks

Chris said...

Thank YOU, Jim! Your presentation was empowering. I'm excited to get back and start spreading the love!

Anonymous said...

So great to meet you in LA! Thanks for the tip on the PS "droplet" and for the answers to my technical questions - Go Nikon!

I love your blog - I'm inspired!

Chris said...

You're quite welcome, Kellie! It was so nice meeting you...your enthusiasm for your craft is infectious!

Anonymous said...

Great meeting you, too, Chris! You were so helpful and kind...and I'm sure it's one reason your clients come to you. :-)

P.S. I love the umbrella helmet gizmachi you had on your head...I've never seen that...!! Did the images look great?

xo
Nadia

Chris said...

Thanks, Nadia...you're so sweet! Of course the images from the umbrella helmet looked great. Too bad I could never use it on a REAL job cause I looked like such a dork! ;-)