Thursday, September 25, 2008

William's Newborn Portraits

I am SO HONORED to have been able to photograph William's VERY FIRST Portrait Session! Think about it. What an AMAZING feeling to be able to celebrate his LIFE with some beautiful portraits. During the session I was thinking "I wonder what kind of a man William will become...will he discover the cure for cancer...will he become the leader that brings peace to the whole world...who is this little guy going to become?" Then he went pee-pee. And I realized he was just baby that needed to be loved. :-)

4 comments:

jkcaudle said...

Chris - these pics are AWESOME. Jamie and I are pregnant with twin boys due in December so we will be in touch to get pics of our kids done like this. Hope you and Cami are doing well.

Take care, Kristin & Jamie Caudle

Chris said...

Hi Kristin & Jamie! CONGRATULATIONS! TWINS?!? It would be a pleasure to photograph them for you. Call me a couple weeks in advance if you want a "bellie shot" too. :-)

Anonymous said...

Chris, the pictures are perfect...i love them all so much. Thanks again for everything!
Amy

Anonymous said...

Those photos are PRECIOUS! What a great idea – I love the black and white! :-)