Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sheena & Justin at Patriots Point Links










With a hurricane bearing down on Charleston the week before their wedding, Sheena & Justin called me with concern in their voice. I told them 90% of what we worry about never comes to pass! I said let's wait a couple more days before we panic. The short story is...their outdoor wedding at The Pavilion at Patriots Point Links was absolutely FANTASTIC!!! The day was beautiful and the aftermath of the hurricane's passing left us with a dramatic sunset and beautiful sky. :-) Needless to say, I had a WONDERFUL time photographing Sheena & Justin's wedding. I knew we were going to have a blast together back when we had so much fun together during their engagement shoot. Sure enough, it was simply a wonderful day all around! Click here to see the rest of their photos. CONGRATULATIONS you guys!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris!

I wanted to tell you... I was at the Skirt! Mag. party Thursday night. I was talking to a woman there... she asked me what I photograph, etc. Anyway, after I mentioned weddings, she started RAVING about you! You shot her friend Joy's wedding. It was a
military wedding, swords were involved and you did a slideshow at the reception.

She was very impressed with you and the way you saw great photo
opportunities. Apparently there was a great shot with the swords,
maybe a silhouette thing.

Just thought you'd like a little Sunday morning cheer! :)

Leigh

Chris said...

Thanks for sharing, Leigh! Always a blessing to hear how happy we've made our clients!!!