Saturday, May 2, 2009

Kate & Dustin Tie The Knot

Being involved in Tennis in Charleston, I meet a lot of really neat people. Russ & Maggie Lacoste are such a couple. Both are very involved in tennis (I play in the same League as Russ), and in their children's lives. So when their daughter Kate got engaged and they asked if I'd photograph the wedding, I was SUPER EXCITED!

Kate & Dustin are the sweetest couple you could meet. Athletic? Good looking? For sure! But it's that kindness, gentleness, and beauty on the inside that I love about these two. We met at the I'On Creek Club for their "First Glance" and photos with the wedding party. Their wedding was held at Christ Our King Catholic Church...I always love working there! And the reception was back at the Creek Club, complete with a GORGEOUS sunset that made for a picture-perfect backdrop for some beautiful images of these two. To see all their photos, visit http://www.chrisandcami.zenfolio.com/.

CONGRATULATIONS Kate & Dustin! It was SUCH a pleasure being a part of your special day...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to send out a quick note and thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping to make Kate's wedding such a special event. Everything about the day was perfect, and you just blended in like you were part of the wedding party.

Valerie Schooling said...

These are fabulous! You are a great photojournalist. What a gorgeous bride too :-)

Anonymous said...

Amazing Photos Chris- Thank-you so much. Kate and Dustin will be so pleased to have such fantastic evidence of a wonderful day.
Kristina

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Chris you are such a fantastic photographer! Really beautiful work!
Lara

Anonymous said...

Your photos are amazing. I hate we moved and weren't able to get maternity pics taken with you.
Julie

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

My fave.

Anonymous said...

AHHH! Love it!
Tonya

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that the pictures are totally spectacular! I really just can't explain how wonderful everything is. You have truly captured this event for our family, especially those who could not be with us. The slideshow is beyond description! Thanks so much for everything.
Maggie

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,
It was great to meet you at the Kate LaCoste Wedding. Your pictures are gorgeous! I was surprised to see them posted so soon.
- Erin

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris-

First of all, thank you so much for doing such an AMAZING job on the day of our wedding. The good thing about coming home from the honeymoon was being able to look at all of our amazing photos! I spent several hours last night going through everything and its all just so beautiful! I've gotten so many calls and emails about the slideshow and how it feels like they were there looking at it. So thank you for capturing so many great moments that day, we were so fortunate to have you there to do that for us.

- Kate

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that the pictures looked fantastic. I wish I could be that great and i would avoid re-taking another photography class next semester!