Thursday, May 28, 2009

Whitney & Ryan

Whitney & Ryan's wedding ROCKED! I had photographed Whitney's sister's beautiful wedding two years ago (thanks for the referral Stacia and Brandon!), so when Whitney called to ask if I'd cover hers...well...how could I say "no"?!? :-) The day started out kind of "iffy" with scattered thunder storms all around. Right up until the last minute we didn't know if we would have to move things inside. But miraculously the skies opened up to gorgeous weather for their ceremony. The big man upstairs was smiling down on these two! It was the FIRST EVER wedding on Seabrook Island's brand new Ocean Terrace. After the ceremony the clouds rolled back in allowing us to get some really dramatic images at dusk! CONGRATULATIONS Whitney & Ryan...you guys are a match made in heaven!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I checked out your site and man, I love your style. As I learn more about photography, I’ll be paying more and more attention to your stuff and trying to learn as much as possible. Very nice!
- Jeff

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics! Great photographer and awesome subjects!
- Judy

Anonymous said...

Those are so HOT!!! Fantastic stuff.
Bill

Anonymous said...

Chris, you and Cami went way out of your way to make it possible for us to display our wedding photographs at our West Coast reception, with a ridiculously short turn around time. You guys are absolutely AMAZING and Ryan and I would like to express our deep appreciation!! You really helped us have fun and you captured some really beautiful memories from our wedding day!! Thanks again for everything!!
- Whitney and Ryan

Anonymous said...

Chris-
I just looked at your and Cami's pictures from Whitney and Ryan's wedding (I went to MUSC with Whitney & Amy) - they are absolutely fantastic. I thought my wedding pictures from Philadelphia were great, but yours absolutely just blew me away.
- Jeni