Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lauren & Tom Are Married

Several years ago I photographed Kristin & Jamie Caudle's wedding. Lauren & Tom were guests at that wedding. And though they knew each other before that fateful day, they re-connected at that time and started dating. So it was with great pleasure that I said "ABSOLUTELY" when they told me this story and asked me to photograph THEIR wedding. :-)

Lauren & Tom attend Bethel United Methodist Church. But since their sanctuary is under renovation right now, Pastor John Hipp performed their ceremony at Trinity United Methodist. After the I-do's, Lauren & Tom and I stopped at Pierce, Herns, Sloan & McLeod...the law firm they worked at when they met each other...for some cool shots. Then it was on to the beautiful Carolina Yacht Club for a fun reception. As the evening came to a close the dramatic sky was punctuated by a full moon rising over Charleston Bay. So we captured some dramatic images of the two of them with the moon shimmering off the water in the distance before they zipped off into the night.

CONGRATULATIONS Lauren & Tom!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new website!! It looks great!
- Stella

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL work Chris!
- Leslie

Anonymous said...

Chris....I am in LOVE with the photos you posted....I can't wait to see the rest of them!!!
- Lauren

Anonymous said...

You've caught so many special moments - great pictures!
Tami

Anonymous said...

Wow, bravo, you are a real artist.
- Moise

Anonymous said...

Ohhh my goodness. That is so beautiful and heart warming. Water just swelled in my eyes. Such a hard day for a daughter and her daddy...
- Tonya

Anonymous said...

Chris,

I just wanted to thank you for the work you did at Lauren and Tom’s Wedding Saturday May 9th. You were a pleasure to work with and your originality is absolutely terrific! I just spent an hour on your web site looking at your work. I have to tell you that is some of THE BEST photography I have ever seen!! I can’t wait to see all of Lauren and Tom’s pictures. Thanks again and I hope to be able to use you at future events!! You are D’MAN!!

Regards,
Dick