Monday, December 15, 2008

Ashley River Christmas Party

Our Sunday School class at Ashley River had a CRAZY 80's Christmas Party! It was HILARIOUS to see all the hideous 80's outfits. :-) We had Bessinger's BBQ...THE BEST in town. Plus everyone brought tons of other munchies and sweets. Entertainment included designing our own Christmas tree ornaments, fun fellowship, and several guessing games. I won the jar of Hershey's kisses and traded it for the jar of Peanut M&M's...my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE candy. So if you're looking for ideas on what to send me as a stocking stuffer...there you go! Hehe!!! (You can see more pictures on my Facebook Page.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love love your pictures from the party!

Anonymous said...

Love your Christmas party photos. Got your D3x yet? Sheesh! 8 grand...

Chris said...

Glad you like photos. No D3x for me...the D3 is FASTER (9fps instead of 5fps) and BETTER in low-light situations (iso 6400 vs 1600). So it's a better fit for my shooting style. :-)

Anonymous said...

Awww, what a great shot!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for capturing the moment Chris!!!

Anonymous said...

CHRIS!!! You are such an awesome photographer! The pictures from the party are incredible - priceless!