Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving Feast

Thanksgiving was AWESOME this year! Cami and I had taken a few extra days off and just relaxed and had fun visiting with her family near Hilton Head. Henry was with us as well, of course. But that's not him in the photo. The Thanksgiving Meal was at Scott & Jan's house (Cami's brother and sis-in-law). They have a BEAUTIFUL new home they just built. So that's their golden retriever, Mojo. Scott is an AMAZING chef and you just can't imagine how good the food was. However, you CAN imagine how much I enjoyed my little after-dinner nap in front of the fireplace...HA! But that's OK, the next morning I ran the local 5k Turkey Trot to work it off. :-) I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving as well...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving. I think these photos are priceless - to capture what's most important, family!