Monday, December 1, 2008

The Nikon D3x Has Arrived!

The new Nikon D3x was officially announced this morning. It's basically a D3 body with a brand new sensor, giving it an effective 24.5 megapixels, and this silicon makes it the highest resolution camera in the Nikon lineup. With a total of three FX cameras (Nikon D3, D700 and now the Nikon D3x) Nikon offers a serious line of FX-based DSLR cameras for the professional user. Add to that the Nikon D300 DX-sensored camera, and you are looking at four pro cameras with excellent build, high dynamic range, extremely fast speed, and amazing low light ISO handling! Check out the details on NikonUSA or DPReview.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just in time for Christmas. Kelli keeps asking me what I want and I finally know. And at only $8,000 I will take two of them.

Chris said...

Well of course, Bill...you HAVE to have a second one for backup don't you?

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty excited about the new Canon 5D mark II coming out, myself. :-)

Unknown said...

Cannon?

Is that the old Vivitar?

Go Nikon!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I really think Nikon should pay you as a salesman. Thank you SO much for all your great advice!!!